Responsible: TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT DEVELOPMENT S.L.
Address: C/ ELDA 4 46988 Paterna (Valencia).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data
- The communication of personal data is a legal, contractual and necessary requirement to sign a contract, the interested party is obliged to provide the personal data without which it is impossible to provide the service.
- Formalize the contract of sale of the requested products and guarantee the satisfactory provision of the service.
- Facilitate the delivery of the purchased merchandise to the address provided through the web through the transport agencies collaborating with the entity.
- The sending of commercial communications as well as information on promotions, personalized offers and events electronically if you have subscribed to our newsletter.
Users who provide personal data on this website unequivocally consent to their incorporation into the automated files for which TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT DEVELOPMENT S.L. is responsible. for the purposes specifically determined above.
- The user may revoke the consents given at any time and in a simple way from the lower section "RIGHTS".
- Your data may be communicated to the companies in charge of the transport of the merchandise with which the corresponding data protection contract has been signed in accordance with the data processing provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation. 2016/679.
The data will not be transferred to third parties other than those previously described except legal obligation.
If you are a regular customer of our store, your complete history will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and the treatment of the data, or as long as a public body can demand its presentation, as long as you do not ask us otherwise.
In the event that you have made a purchase, we inform you that your data will necessarily be kept during the legally required periods: In accordance with the provisions of current legislation on billing. After this period they will remain blocked until their subsequent elimination.
7. RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, SUPPRESSION, PORTABILITY OF THE DATA AND OPPOSITION TO THE TREATMENT
The information that we request you must be necessarily true for the correct provision of our services.
Any registered user may, at any time to the extent applicable, exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability of data, limitation and opposition to treatment. The exercise of these rights can be done from the website itself in your private access to the registered customer area, likewise, it is necessary that you send us a statement by email to the address email@example.com or by mail ordinary to C / ELDA 4 46988 Paterna (Valencia).
No data may be removed that breaches the applicable legislation or is necessary for compliance with current tax legislation.
Users will also have the right to file a claim with the competent data protection authority (the Spanish Data Protection Agency) if they consider their rights to be violated.